Next GenerationDigital LearningEnvironment
Quality of schools will feed into economies of tomorrow.
The Competency Systems ® is the next-generation teaching-learning platform that integrates neuroscience, learning science and artificial intelligence. The go2core.ai is its key deployment for pK-12 education domain.
The platform has seven key features essential for creating a teaching-learning community implementing competency-based education:
- 1. Learner-Centered Education: Learners are empowered daily to make important decisions about their learning experiences, how they will create and apply knowledge, and how they will demonstrate their learning.
- 2. Assessment Authoring and Learning Delivery System: Offers meaningful assessments empowering learning experience for students that yields timely, relevant, and actionable evidence.
- 3. Powerful Feedback System: Learners receive timely, differentiated support based on their individual learning needs.
- 4. Meaningful Analytics: Learners progress based on evidence of mastery.
- 5. Learning Pathways: Learners learn actively using different pathways and varied pacing.
- 6. Equity in Education: Offers strategies to ensure equity for all students of schools and education systems.
- 7. Powerful Reference Framework Designer: Offers an integrated framework defining rigorous, common expectations for learning (knowledge, skills, and dispositions) that are explicit, transparent, measurable, and transferable.
An innovative school implements all seven elements mentioned above while we offer the school systems a comprehensive next generation digital learning environment (NGDLE) and consultancy for developing policies and culture that support every student in developing essential knowledge, skills, and dispositions.