Quality of schools will feed into economies of tomorrow.
Competency Systems ® is a next generation digital learning environment (NGDLE) with seven key features essential for creating a teaching-learning community implementing competency-based education:
- 1. Student-Centric Learning: Learners are empowered daily to make important decisions about their learning experiences, how they will create and apply knowledge, and how they will demonstrate their learning.
- 2. Assessment Authoring and Rendering System: Offers meaningful assessments empowering learning experience for students that yields timely, relevant, and actionable evidence.
- 3. Powerful Feedback & Recommendation Engine: Learners receive timely, differentiated support based on their individual learning needs.
- 4. Meaningful Analytics: Learners progress based on evidence of mastery.
- 5. Learning Pathways: Learners learn actively using different pathways and varied pacing.
- 6. Equity in Education: Offers strategies to ensure equity for all students of schools and education systems.
- 7. Powerful Reference Framework Designer: Offers an integrated framework defining rigorous, common expectations for learning (knowledge, skills, and dispositions) that are explicit, transparent, measurable, and transferable.
A competency-based school should implement all seven elements mentioned above. Competency Systems ® offers a comprehensive next generation digital learning environment (NGDLE) and consultancy for strong implementation also requires policies, pedagogy, structures, and culture that support every student in developing essential knowledge, skills, and dispositions.