Competency-Based Education has been a driving force for a small team of educators and technologists that has culminated in this comprehensive platform for educators and school systems.
To provide school systems worldwide a robust and affordable next-generation digital learning environment.
- 1. "Quality of schools will feed into economies of tomorrow". Competency Systems would endeavor to enable high-quality instructions.
- 2. Competency Systems would support equitable learning opportunities to all strata of students.
- 3. Efficient resource utilization; supply of skills that will fuel the economic growth and promote social cohesion.
- 4. Fostering Growth Mindset: General self-sufficiency; setting learning goals; perceiving the value of school.
- 5. Aligning education with Career Aspirations.
- School Life, Student Life: An environment that nurtures students well-being.
The "Competency Systems" team is crafted out of its parent company, Digital Media Initiatives. It is a small, close-knit and formidable team with expertise in the domains of technology, design, teaching, marketing, finance, management and core banking. Our passion for quality, aesthetics and social transformation informs what we do every day, whether it's building innovative technology tools, connecting with communities, or dreaming up new things.
- 2007: Digital Media Initiatives launched.
- 2008: Showcased its EPUB Now! production platform at Washington DC.
- 2009: Key accounts.
- 2010: NIMAS Master launched.
- 2012: ONIX Master designed and developed.
- 2013: Digital Media Reserve launched.
- 2019: PISA Master launched.
- 2020: Competency Systems | go2core.ai pilot.
- 1. Keep developing Competency-based education platform emphasizing deeper, contextualized, and interconnected learning and diverse assessments that include performance-based demonstrations of mastery.
- 2. AI-based recommendation engine for predictive career alignment.
- 3. Creating hybrid school system for rapid deployment of a school system in remote rural areas, thus making quality and equitable education to all strata of learners.